Fee For Service Offerings
- Mental Health Assessments (comprehensive, functioning, needs, and risk)
- Crisis Interventions & Short-Term Housing (suicidality, co-occurring, displacement, loss of resource, and other psychiatric emergencies)
- Therapy (individual, couples, family & groups)
Who is Eligible?
Research from the Nevada office of suicide prevention indicates those discharged from the hospitals, jails and shelters; are at the highest risk of suicide, within <30 days of discharge. Desert Rose is consistently focused on strengthening relationships with local emergency departments, legal systems & shelters and accepts referrals from those entities, 24/7/365.
Desert Rose also accepts direct referrals from medical and behavioral health providers and Nevada Medicaid Members themselves, with documented chronic and severe mental illness and/or severe emotional disorder.
For Members who may already be receiving care management/coordination services in another program, DR staff will work with you to ensure that there is coordination, not duplication of services.
Value-Based contracted care management services
- Short-Term Housing 0<30 Days
- Transitional Housing 30<90 Days
- Long-Term Housing 90+ Days
- Care Management (Medi-Medi Special Needs Population 55+; Youth Aging-Out of Foster Care 16-24 years; suicidality; co-occurring disorders)