The Ultimate Resource for Nevada Behavioral Health
Desert Rose Integrated Healthcare Systems has eight years of experience providing compassionate care to the Greater Las Vegas community, using person-centered approaches and specializing in complex cases.
We are looking to foster partnerships throughout the community to provide clinical support for those in need; specifically targeting the high-risk population. Our facility accepts referrals from all entities, 24/7/365, including local emergency rooms, legal systems, and shelters. We provide real-time assessment to help the patient develop a realistic plan for stabilization during a crisis.
Our staff strives to address all social detriments of health and promote total person wellness, as well as healing abilities beyond healthcare.
We provide a wide range of bio-psycho-social solutions for individuals in need of help with behavioral health, as well as medical management, including:
- Crisis Assessment
- Crisis Intervention
- Consultation and Care Management
- Peer-Supported Groups
- Short-Term Housing Solutions
- Long-Term Housing Navigation
- Telehealth – Unique to this community
One of our most valuable services is the ability to help with housing placement for high risk clients. We are part of a Residential Services Network and offer clinically supervised, remotely observed, bed availability to adult patients in psychiatric crisis.
Case managers can be assured prompt connection to a Network Provider for all of their clients’ needs, in order to treat the whole person. If one our Network Providers is not immediately available, we offer a full service medical clinic, which includes both general/family practice and specialty care. General medicine includes primary care, immunization and TB testing, and evaluation assessment. Our specialty services includes substance abuse treatment, pharmacy, psychiatric services, nutrition, weight loss, and laboratory services.
If you are interested in becoming a partner with us at Desert Rose, please fill out our Provider Application.
With Desert Rose, trained behavioral and clinical providers are available 24 hours a day to accurately assess patients for the risk of harm to self and/or others. This assessment includes clinical recommendations.
The current ideology is that rising suicide rates in the United States are due to declining overall health. The increasing problems associated with the cost of conventional healthcare and the propensity of people to ignore holistic approaches to health allows at-risk individuals to ignore a treatable problem until it becomes urgent and evolves into crisis.
With links to the services above, your agency would have the means to reach out to the resources that would best help resolve your client’s immediate needs.
Values and Commitment
Desert Rose core values encompass a wide range of commitment to the behavioral health of our community. We are committed to increased access, improved quality of care, expansion of services, and achievement the best possible outcomes.
- We foster effective communication through active listening, sharing ideas, cooperative problem solving, tact, and courtesy to provide appropriate, consistent, and accurate information in all aspects of our practice.
- Our commitment to our members, healthcare network, and to each other unites us. We demonstrate respect to all of those we serve by treating them fairly and with dignity, listening to their ideas and feedback, and valuing their contributions.
- We strive to exceed the expectations of our entire network, as well as those of our customers and patients. Our goal is world-class service, and any communication or interaction will be professional, courteous, and responsive.
- The success of the Desert Rose Integrated Healthcare System depends on the contributions of each and every associate inside our practice and within our entire network. All our members deserve a work environment that fosters learning, development, effective leadership, recognition of their accomplishments, and healthy work-life balance.
- Inclusion is encouraged at Desert Rose to create a sense of belonging. We achieve our mission by supporting each other, growing, and embracing the diversity of talent, experience, and opinion.
Benefits of Joining Our Network:
- Notoriety of joining an exclusive group that possesses positive social capital
- Increased revenue capture opportunities
- Improved operational efficiencies with built-in administrative service
- Interstate licensing compact program (credentials in 25 states, expansion of business with no upfront costs)
- Access to hundreds of providers acting as supplemental support to your agency
- Access to exclusive telehealth platform training, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance
- Augmented scheduling is perfect for contractors looking to maximize earning potential
- Subscription to a centralized electronic medical records system with analytical reporting
- Shared marketing opportunities and a substantial amount of shared resources
- Universal documentation and information sharing for improvement of quality of care
We proudly partner with the following organizations in our quest for community mental well-being:
- Foster Change – Promoting happy and healthy foster and adoptive families
- Foster Kinship – Strengthening caregivers for safe nurturing homes for children
- Dream Adult Day Care – Enhancing the lives of frail elderly, chronically ill, and disabled adults
- WestCare Foundation – Empowering healing, growth, and change for our community members
- Live Happy Counseling – Helping to explore what is holding you back in life, for a happier you
- Tuff Services Ministry – Creating a confidential environment to discuss life issues
- Nevada Office for Suicide Prevention – Working to reduce the rate of suicide and suicide acts in Nevada
Desert Rose Service Model
Our health management system was designed to improve access to patient care while providing the necessary link to the resources necessary in any given situation.
From the Desert Rose Counseling Group, we branch out into many different services required in a clients care, including:
- Residential Services
- Inpatient Services
- Medical Homes
- Environmental Services
- Mental Health Services
- Family Services
- Corrections, Probation, and Parole
- We strive for the highest ethical standards. We are dedicated to quality, accountability, delivering on commitments, and meeting and exceeding customer expectation.
- Our work shows the highest level of quality and discipline, and a commitment to being results-based. Improving our performance, building strong leaders, and enhancing effectiveness is essential.
- Teamwork and collaboration are used to accomplish our common goals with a commitment to strong, long-term relationships.
- We are continuously improving our services through the implementation of quality initiatives.
- We look forward to the exchange of new and diverse ideas and creativity.
Desert Rose is committed to the continuous quality improvement initiative Zero Suicide. The Zero Suicide framework provides us with a set of tools and strategies for safer suicide care within the behavioral health system to improve patient safety. The foundational belief is that suicide deaths for individuals under the care of health and behavioral health systems are preventable.
The Zero Suicide Institute was organized from the Suicide Prevention Resource Center of the EDC (Education Development Center). The EDC has worked with many behavioral healthcare organizations to improve the care of patients at risk for suicide by providing a range of consultation and training to guide clinicians to provide safer suicide care.
The Zero Suicide Initiative targets populations at the highest risk for suicide. By targeting this demographic, patients get referred earlier and are provided with real-time assessment and collaboration to stabilize their situations. Access to the timely assessment and the many services available at Desert Rose supports higher patient rehabilitation and recovery rates.
The framework taught by the EDC facilitates collaboration among all agencies, consumers, and other public policy makers. Participation encourages overall community involvement in the delivery of services through an integrated healthcare network.
Zero Suicide training and tools efficiently manage state resources to meet all state-payer requests and contractual obligations.
Connecting to this network provides benefits that include using the newest technologies and increasing healthcare innovations.